Canon PIXMA MG6350 is an all-in-one color printer. The connection of the printer to the computer is often not very reliable – this is a very sensitive part, it can stop suddenly. Usually, Windows update creates such a kind of incompatibility problem.
If you are facing such a problem then you need to download and install its latest driver, which can be easily downloaded from its official website or from the download section below.
In the download section, I provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10. x, 11. x, 12. x, 13.x Ventur◘a OS. All drivers shared below are the latest drivers and have been tested with their respective operating system versions.
Along with the download instructions, it’s a good idea to read the installation instructions before you start installing them on your computer. This will help you install the driver.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver Download Steps
Step 1: From our list of operating systems, choose your preferred operating system.
Step 2: Click the download button to download your Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver installation file.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver for Windows
PIXMA MG6350 Driver for Mac
Canon MG6350 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MG6350 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
In the “how to install” section you will find detailed installation instructions for the full drivers and the basic drivers (inf drivers). Follow the instructions of a guide that is right for you.
1) Install the Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer using the driver package
In this installation guide, I will explain the correct way to fully install the Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver on a Windows computer. You can use these steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
1. Run the full driver file and wait for its file to be unzipped on your computer.
2. Wait for the MP Driver application to start.
3. In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
4. Select your location of residence, then click on the `Next` button.
5. In the License Agreement screen, click the “Yes” button to accept the End User License Agreement.
6. Wait for the installation of the driver files to complete.
7. In the Connection method screen, select the “Use the printer via USB” option, and then click the “Next” button.
8. Connect your Canon printer to your computer with a USB cable and wait for the installer to detect your printer, then follow the instructions to complete the driver installation.
That’s it, the installation of the Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver package is complete. Your Canon printer is now ready to use.
2) Install Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer with a basic driver
In the installation shared below, you will find the Canon MG6350 basic driver installation process (inf driver) on a Windows computer. See the steps below: How to manually install the printer driver using the basic driver (.INF driver)
Features Canon MG6350 Printer
The Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer is designed for home users who want to print professional-quality photos at home.
This inkjet printer uses a 6-cartridge system to deliver high-quality prints. You can connect this printer to your computer using USB, Ethernet, and wireless connectivity options.
Canon PIXMA MG6350. Toner Cartridge
This Canon inkjet printer uses black (6508B001), pigment black (6496B001), gray (6512B001), cyan (6509B001), magenta (6510B001), and yellow (6511B001) ink cartridges for printing, which can print up to 495 pages, 300 pages, 125 pages, 304 pages, 298 pages, and 330 pages respectively. You Can Also Download Lexmark X5630 Driver Download for Windows 11, 10, 7, Mac, Linux