The Dell C1660w Color Laser Printer Driver Download is an affordable laser printer that performs very well not only when printing in black and white but also when delivering high-quality images. It offers outstanding rich tones and so clear text output that really appeals to any user.
Dell C1660w laser printer
The Dell C1660w color laser printer saves you money not only in the short term due to its low initial cost, but also in the long run with less maintenance and energy savings. It is reliable for both personal and office use. Users will also appreciate its smart and simple design.
Features Of Dell C1660w Color Laser Printer Driver Download
- The Dell C1660w color laser printer weighs 10.5 kg (23.1 lb). Dimensions are 15.5″ x 11.8″ x 8.9″ (39.4cm x 30cm x 22.5cm).
- It has a 384 MHz processor, as well as 128 MB RAM and 8 MB ROM standard memory.
- The input tray can handle 150 sheets of paper, while the output tray can hold up to 100 pages.
- This printer can handle a wide variety of media well such as plain paper, coated paper, envelopes, covers, labels, and even recycled paper.
- It will work best for A4, B5, DL, A5, and C5. Since it is not a multifunction printer, it does not include fax, copy, or scan features.
- Its main mission is to deliver impressive color prints and it focuses on doing a great job without offering other features and without compromising on quality like some other printers.
- It also saves money on electricity bills as it is an ENERGY STAR-qualified product.
Print capacity and specifications
In addition, the Dell C1660w color laser printer can print up to 12 black and white pages and 10 color pages. The print speed of 12 ppm monochrome and 10 ppm color is more than enough for the high output quality (600 x 600dpi and image quality up to 1200dpi. The maximum usage rate is 30,000 pages per month. A black cartridge can hold up to 1,250 pages while a color will suffice for about 1,000.
Dell C1660W Printer Driver Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows XP 32-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows XP 64-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows Vista 32-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows Vista 64-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows 7 32-Bit → Download – Full Feature
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows 7 64-Bit → Download – Full Feature
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows 8 32-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows 8 64-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows 8.1 32-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows 8.1 64-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows 10 32-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows 10 64-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows 11 32-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Windows 11 64-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Server 2003 32-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Server 2003 64-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Server 2008 32-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Server 2008 64-Bit Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Server 2008 R2 64-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Server 2012 32bit/64-Bit → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Server 2016, 2019, 2022 → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15 Catalina → Download
- Dell C1660w Driver for Mac OS v11 Big Sur, 12.x Monterey → Download
Dell C1660w Color Laser Printer works on most operating systems such as Windows 10/8.1/8 (32bit/64bit), Windows 7 (32bit/64bit), Windows Vista (32bit/64bit), Windows XP Professional and Home Edition (32bit/ 64bit ), as well as Mac 10.4.11 or later (32-bit Power PC / 32-bit Intel), Mac 10.5 (32-bit / 64-bit Power PC / 32-bit / 64-bit Intel), 10.6 (Intel 32-bit/64-bit) or 10.7. It connects via USB 2.0 or wirelessly (Wi-Fi, WPS, WPA 2.0). A CD-ROM for the driver will also be required. If you don’t have it, you can download the driver.
How to download and install the driver
The package always comes with the correct driver for your operating system. However, if you don’t have the CD left, you can download the driver online. Go to the official Dell website and search for available drivers for your operating system. You can choose to view driver updates by service tag or select an update from a list based on your operating system, category, importance, and so version. You can even subscribe to get the latest driver updates.
Be sure to close all running software on your computer or laptop before installing or reinstalling the driver. Then select the appropriate one, click “Download” and run the program. Follow the steps to complete the process. The driver for this particular printer will take a little longer than other Dell printers, so you may have to wait longer for the driver to install successfully if you are using a rotary connection number. However, unlike other printers with huge drivers, Dell can also easily download them online.
Dell C1660W Description
This Dell C1660W is a color laser printer; This is designed for homes and so small offices to medium-sized businesses. This printer gives you high-quality output at an affordable price. This printer is user-friendly and so easy to use. You can easily configure this Dell C1660W color printer.
So this printer gives you fast print speeds that can print up to 12 black and white and 10 color pages per minute at a resolution of 600*600 dpi. Built-in wireless is available in this Dell C1660W color printer.
You can easily put 150 sheets at a time in the input tray, and its output tray capacity is 100 sheets. You can easily download the latest software packages and so drivers without any CD/DVD. High-quality toner cartridges are used in this Dell C1660W printer. So the latest drivers and software for this printer are compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10 Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, and Windows 2012.
Dell C1660W Specification
Manufactured By: Dell
Model Number: Dell C1660W (CN-OP1F1V-71971-31H-N199)
O.S: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
Driver Type: Driver & Software Package
Link Type: Direct Download
Print Speed: Up to 12 ppm mono and up to 10 ppm color
Max Resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.5 in x 11.8 in x 8.9 in
Wireless (Wi-Fi) Connectivity: Yes
USB Port: Yes
Method 1: To install Dell C1660w, laser driver.
Install the Dell C1660w laser printer using the software CD. (automatic assistant)
Requirement of method 1:
1. Need a CD/DVD drive installed on your computer.
2. Dell C1660w Laser Software/Driver CD is required, which came with the printer.
3. A USB cable is required to connect your printer to your computer. It comes with a printer.
Follow the steps to install the Dell C1660w laser printer with a CD drive.
- Turn on your computer and you need to install a Dell C1660w laser printer in it.
- Also, turn on the Dell C1660w laser printer.
- Proceed to unplug the USB cable from the Dell C1660w Laser Printer (do not plug it in until prompted).
- Insert the Dell C1660w Laser CD into your computer’s CD/DVD drive, run the Setup Wizard from the CD, and so follow their instructions to install.
- Now connect the USB cable from the Dell C1660w laser printer to the computer, when installing the wizard asks (Note: do not plug before asking).
- The wizard will analyze it when you connect it. After recognizing the printer, it will automatically proceed to the next steps.
- Note: Wait for the printer detection to complete.
- Follow the wizard instructions to complete it. Once done, you will have your Dell C1660w laser printer set up and ready to use.
Method 2: To install the driver for the Dell C1660w laser.
Install Dell C1660w Laser Printer without CD. (automatic assistant)
Requirement of method 2:
- Dell C1660w laser software/driver configuration file is required.
- You can download it from the links above, depending on your operating system.
- A USB cable is required to connect your printer to your computer. It comes with a printer.
Follow the steps to install the Dell C1660w Laser printer with Setup File.
- Turn it on your computer, and you need to install a Dell C1660w Laser printer on it.
- Turn it on the Dell C1660w Laser printer as well.
- Keep unplugging the Dell C1660w Laser printer USB cable (Do not plug it in until prompted).
- Download the Dell C1660w Laser drivers setup file from the above links then run that downloaded file and follow their instructions to install it.
- Now connect the Dell C1660w Laser printer USB cable to the computer, when the installer wizard asks (Note: Do not plug before asking). Wizard will analyze when you connect it. After recognizing the printer, it will automatically go to further steps.
- Note: Wait until it’s finished detection of the printer.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish it.
- After finished, you’ll get installed your Dell C1660w Laser Printer ready to use.