Whether you are installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW printer for the first time or updating an existing driver, you must use the latest drivers and they must be official.
To download the latest Samsung SL-C460FW driver, visit the official Samsung website. HP has acquired Samsung’s printer division, so you need to download the driver from HP’s website now. If in any case, you cannot find the driver on the Samsung or HP website, you can simply download the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver from the download section below. These are the same drivers as the official ones. You can download drivers with just one click.
In the download section, you will receive a download link for the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW printer driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu operating systems. and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura.
After downloading the driver, you will need to install it on your computer following the correct installation procedure.
Steps to Download Driver Samsung SL-C460FW
Step 1: From our operating system list, select the operating system in which you want to install this laser printer.
Step 2: Click the download button to download the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver installation file to your device.
Samsung SL-C460FW Driver for Windows
Also, Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW Software for Windows
Samsung SL-C460FW Driver for Mac
C460FW Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW official website.
How to install driver Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW
In this section, I have shared detailed driver installation instructions and basic drivers (inf driver). Choose the one that’s right for you and follow the steps to set up your Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW on your Windows computer. 1) Install printer Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW full driver Here are the steps to install the full driver Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW.
1. Run the driver package file downloaded from this page, then select the “Install” option in the dialog box and click the “OK” button to launch the printer software.
2. On the welcome screen, click the “Next” button to continue.
3. On the Settings and Installation Agreement screen, select the options “I have read and accept the End User License Agreement” and “I have read and accept the Privacy Statement and Data Collection Settings data from HP“, then click the “Next” button.
4. On the Printer Install Type screen, you have the option of performing a new driver installation or updating an existing driver. Alternatively, you can choose to install the driver now and connect the printer later. I decided to connect the printer later, so I selected the “No printer connection” option, then clicked the “Next” button.
5. Click the “Next” button to continue with the installation.
6. Wait while the installer installs the drivers and software on your computer.
7. When you see the “Setup complete” message, click the “Finish” button to close the Samsung printer installer.
That’s it, wish you have successfully installed the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver on your computer.
2) Install a Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW printer with a basic driver
Please read the installation instructions below before installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW basic driver on your computer. Our guide clearly describes how to install the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW INF driver on a Windows computer.
Features of Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW
The Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW all-in-one printer has all the features you could need for effortless printing without sacrificing performance.
So this color laser printer offers a maximum print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi and a maximum print speed of up to 19 ppm for black prints and so 4 ppm for color prints. This printer’s automatic document feed feature makes scanning and so copying multiple pages a breeze.
This printer supports USB, Ethernet, and wireless connectivity options, which means you can easily connect it to your wired and wireless networks and computing devices.
What cartridges are used in the C460FW printer?
This color laser printer uses one black (CLT-K406S), one cyan (CLT-C406S), one magenta (CLT-M406S), and one yellow (CLT-Y406S) ink cartridge. Black cartridges can print up to 1,500 pages, while cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges can print close to 1,000 pages each.