Choose your preferred operating system from our list of operating systems and use the download button to download your Canon imageClass MF210 Series Printer Driver Download series driver installation file.
Steps to Download Canon imageClass MF210 Driver
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the Canon imageClass MF210 Series official website.
How to install Canon imageClass MF210 driver
In this section you will find the installation instructions for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Read the appropriate manual for your driver type and follow the instructions.
1) Install Canon imageClass MF210 Series printer using driver package
Follow the installation steps below to successfully install the Canon MF210 driver Windows 10 package on your computer.
1. Double click on the Canon driver package and wait for its files to be unzipped to your computer.
2. In the welcome screen of the installation wizard, click the “Next” button to continue.
3. Accept the license agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
4. Under Connection Type, select the “USB connection” option and click the “Next” button.
5. Wait for the installation to complete.
6. Now connect your Canon printer to the computer with a USB cable and follow the instructions to complete the driver installation.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon imageClass MF210 series full driver on your computer.
2) Install Canon MF210 driver Windows 11 using INF. driver
If you want to install a Canon printer using Canon’s imageClass MF210 series INF driver, read the installation instructions below. Our guide describes the easy-to-understand steps on the correct method to install the Canon imageClass MF210 series, basic driver.
How to install the driver manually using the basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon laser printers use black ink cartridges (9435B001AA), which can print up to 2400 pages.